College of Business, Management and Accounting
As an academic community of Colegio de la Purisima Concepcion, Roxas City, the School of Business and Management shall be a dominant source of God-oriented, values-driven and interactive graduates on Region VI.
As a Catholic that offers business and Management education, we commit
For our STUDENTS
- To exercise high level of instruction to make them professionally and globally competitive.
- To provide intense values formation to turn to be Christ-centered, socially responsible and well-motivated individuals.
For the PARENTS of our students
- To offer integrative education and nurture their children towards a meaningful and productive life.
- To maintain strong working relationship and mutual accessibility.
For our FACULTY
- To constantly enhance their professional competence and spiritual growth
- To actively support their quest for honorable and fulfilled lives.
For our ADMINISTRATOR
- To live and open advocate the mission of Colegio de la Purisima Concepcion
- To wholeheartedly perform the duties and responsibilities entrusted to us.
For our ALUMNI
- To preserve the name of the Colegio de la Purisima Concepcion
- To rigorously sustain shared communication and provide opportunities for active involvement in the programs of the SBM community.
For our COUNTRY
- To significantly collaborate in social transformation through academic curricula that respond to the need of the community.
- To produce high-performing graduates imbued with a strong sense of justice service and nationalism.
For our CHURCH
- To instill in every member of the SBM community the tenets of the Catholic Church and the ideals of the blessed Virgin Mary. To form persons who will integrate the Christian values in the exercise of their profession.