Recommended: 0 | Read: 266
Colegio de la Purisima Concepcion, a learning institution of the Archdiocese of Capiz, guided by Catholic ideals and relying on the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary, envisions itself as a center of academic excellence, through its commitment to the development of the total person, by offering relevant and responsive academic programs.
CPC is an extension of a Catholic home, and the Catholic Church, training its students to assume religious, civic, and social responsibilities, centered around the theme of Christian Formation.
Disclaimer: Colegio de la Purisima Concepcion reserves the right not to accept any applicant whose qualifications do not meet the standards and requirements of the program in which he/she desires to enroll. Requirements College Department/Graduate School Form 138(Report Card) Certificate … Continue reading →
Download Student GuidesGuides
Colegio de la Purisima Concepcion is guided and administered by the Archdiocese of Capiz, headed by the Rector and the Board of Trustees.
Colegio de la Purisima Concepcion commits itself to the development of an empowered citizenry who can create, think critically, act positively, and contribute to the full development of society through responsive and relevant academic programs that shall be addressed to healthy, economic, political, socio-cultural, religious, scientific, and technolological needs and challenges.
- Lessons from Mr. Piggy November 21, 2012
- Adobe PS Parlor November 20, 2012
- Shadowed Light November 19, 2012
- BONDING IN UNBOUNDING November 18, 2012
- #AMASAYBERBULLY? November 18, 2012
- CPC provides Lawaan indigents another livelihood seminar November 18, 2012
- CF acquaints College on new Roman Missal November 16, 2012
- Quake jolts Roxas; Purisimians take proactive measures November 14, 2012
- Unheard Voices November 14, 2012
- Community commemorates UN Month November 8, 2012
Colegio de la Purisima Concepcion, a Catholic institution of learning of the Archdiocese of Capiz, believes in a witnessing community of Christians who are maka-Diyos, maka-tao, maka-bayan, and maka-kalikasan.
Tag Cloudboard passers